Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Nice price for 64GB Sandisk micro SD card

I am always on the look out for good prices on SD cards; my camera uses it and my old phone used it and now my new computer needs one (it is the HP Envy x2, it needs this because of the relatively small HD that is comes with).
BTW, I can do a review of this computer in a few weeks. I just got it and so far I am liking it. I got it at Staples (better price that Amazon), it was $599.
So Staples has them on sale this week for $59.99 which is off by $40 and I thought this was a good price. So I did a search, and found an even better price at Amazon!  It is only $50.92 there and eligible for free shipping. Of course the trade off is the wait (but it is usually just a day or two) if I order from Amazon.  Is the wait worth $9.07?  That's for you to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment